Robert Genito is a Florida-based entrepreneur, who has been responsible for a number of companies in the crypto and financial space throughout the last decade.
- Assisted Dash Acheive #3 in global Crypto Charts
- Got Dash Listed on Both Bitfinex & Kraken
- Founder of Genitrust (online savings account)
- Co-Founder of Wall of Coins – One of the largest U.S. based peer-to-peer crypto exchanges
- Developed all of the technology involved including all the security management processes and software. Had a 100% track record (no hacks, no down-time, and complete fraud protection)
- Worked with the U.S. Marshals Service in a technical capacity to help thwart crypto theft and fraud.
- 2011 – 2016 – Top U.S. Based Bitcoin Miners
- 2013 – 2016 – Developed 1st Bitcoin Mining Co – Location Facility
- 2014 – 2016 – Hashing Plex – Developed technology infrastructures for cloud BTC mining, offering services to customers worldwide.
- Cold Storage Development – Programmed & Developed tech-infrastructure for Enterprise-Level crypto wallets, independent of environment (BTC/ETH) or token.
- Developed Non Forgeable Voting Systems
- Django, Django REST, Celery, RabbitMQ
- Python2 and 3, Python QT, Bash
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra
- AWS, Linode, Digital Ocean
- GIT, BitBucket, Docker, Werker, Jira, Jenkins
- Behavior Development (Selenium)
- Multiple Cryptocurrency / Blockchain
- JSON-RPC APIs (ETH / GETH)
- Asterisk / FreePBX, Twilio API
- WordPress, MediaWiki, PHP since version 3
Prior to entering the crypto currency space in 2011, Robert has been employed at a number of high level development, and project management positions at some of the most
Considered by many to be a crypto “OG” – Robert entered the space after learning about Bitcoin from a colleague at cyber warfare & security company Endgame Systems